Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Leysin,CH

I've learned so much in just the two days I've been here.  It's more beautiful than I can begin to describe ...without thinking too hard because my brain is on overload.  The people are amazing and from everywhere.  So far I have only witnessed kind, thoughtful, excepting, helpful, lovely people.  Because of my wonderful new colleagues, I hope I can become more a graceful, patient person and not so quick with my tongue.  My job is much bigger than I thought and I am more inspired than ever, to do it well.

Just came back from the grocery store-spent 176 chf for just a few items...really-just a few and I'm not going to convert the currency, as I do not want to know. Tonight the new staff is starting with a cocktail party and then off to a fondue dinner!  I love cheese.

5 comments:

  1. how was that fondue?? i loved it there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video of your apartment. That view is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see the apt Phoebe. How can I see the video?

    ReplyDelete